Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Your life Sucks! A disturbed spirit is heard in the garden, and God is your problem! He is prohibiting you from being great, from being free, from being the master of your own destiny, revolt, stand up and be like the most high! The logic of the society of "Creatures without God". Their first campaign got a membership of a third of heaven, their second campaign is looking for a 50% or more boost from their earthly constituents where their feeling good going into the final election. Polls are trending in their favor even suggesting a landslide victory. The society of "Creatures without God" will relocate to a dwelling befitting their name. The fire of hatred of God will consume them, they can reject him but they can't escape his commands and the consequences of those commands, foolish to think there is no commandments! God loves me, the question will be will I love God or will I be my own God, obviously if I'm my own God, I'm going to obey only what I command, reality will come one day to my Godhood, Life Sucks! I'm in Prison and cannot even get a drop of water and its all Gods fault ! We know in the final separation of good and evil there will be a group who will truly believe Life Sucks! and a group who will truly believe Life is Good!