Friday, October 4, 2013

Court convenes in the Garden, with all parties present the case begins: Your honor, the woman you put here with me gave me the fruit and so I ate it. Your honor, the snake tricked me into it, so I ate it. With no further comments the Judge hands down his verdict, guilty. The offense had a mandatory death sentence that the defendents chose to gamble on, their life will be cut short and conditions will be harder, piss off the Judge with your answers and get a few more condtions tacked on. The defendents leave the court, that didn't go well, the pass the buck defense failed miserably with this Judge, something hopefully they learned from and reflected on that the buck stops here. God cannot have this couple be the first teachers of the world to pass on to their children irresponsiblity, "its not my fault". Faults will have to be dealt with and hopefully a progressing forward and not backward or sideways will occur. We have to live with ourselves and hopefully we will find that peace that surpasses all understanding by being united to the will of our Creator. I exist because of another, everything I have is a gift, I am loved and am able to love, I will live forever with the most unbelievable Creator in an unbelievable Kingdom, I shall want for nothing.