Tuesday, November 5, 2013

(cont') When we look back at our life we realize we don't know ourselves as God knows us. Can we remember day one, year one, but God knows day one, year one. Do we have full knowledge about everything in regards to our bodies, I couldn't tell you how many cells I have, how many veins, how everything is tinkering inside but God knows. Conclusion: there is much I don't know about myself, about the world outside me and about my Creator but being capable of learning I am able to digest and sort out information enhancing my knowledge. We are students who will forever learn if in the presence of God. We learn in this world because God has been here, logic, order, reason makes for learning, chaos makes for insanity. Being students its hard to understand one who knows everything, we can't relate knowing without learning, no college, no higher studies, no hands on experience, no teachers, the Creator has no Creator no influence on his life, his existence, we do. We are a part of his creation, he is a part of no ones creation. We can't apply our circumstances, our limitations to how the Creator must also learn and operate as if he is created in our image and has our characteristics and abilities to come to truths. God knows me, knows creation, knows himself, I'm learning the truths of life with many aids and am thankful for the one who needs no aid, the one who knows exactly how everything tinkers, knows the times and the seasons, knows the day he stops his clock of time and cleans house. He said it, he will do it, we can bank on that unless one convinces themselve that their living in a story that ends with the loss of all, unfornuately there is that ending, for some. God knows the best ending, the best beginning, the best living, I am a student of his wisdom and knowledge, his Godhood directs my life, I am in good hands, I know I don't know but take great comfort in knowing there is one who does and he is beyond all that can be known, I will forever be a grateful student, I pray. Amen.