Monday, September 23, 2013

My sheep hear my voice"(Jesus/Bible). The world is a pasture with many flocks, sheep want to be with other sheep, it makes them feel secure. There is no such thing as a sheep who blazes his own path, who anounces to the other sheep, I'm in charge now, lets ditch this shepherd. No, there is a voice over every herd dictating the direction to be taken. Since humanity has been gifted with free will and intelligence they can choose which voice they will follow. Since a flock can only grow through free will, the voice must entice his herd to come and follow me. " I wil let you roam anywhere you choose, do anything you want, no restrictions! Everything is possible here, come and see!" Another voice says, I love you, I would give my life for you so you may be with me always.